Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-7120
HEM-7120 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor provides easy and comfortable upper arm blood pressure measurement.
- Cuff Wrapping Guide – Guides user to the right cuff wrap by indicating “OK.” This feature ensures an accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement.
- Hypertension Indicator – If your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range (above 135/85 mmHg), the heartbeat symbol will blink.
- Body Movement Detection
- Last Memory
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Model: HEM-7120
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric method
- Measurement Range: Pressure – 0 to 299 mmHg Pulse – 40 to 180 beats/min
- Accuracy: Pressure – ±3 mmHg Pulse – ±5% of reading
- Battery Life: Capacity of new alkaline batteries is approx. 1000 measurements
- Power Source: 4 “AA” batteries 1.5V or AC adapter (optional, INPUT AC100-240V 50/60Hz 0.12A)
- Console Weight: Approximately 250g without batteries
- Arm cuff: Fits arm circumference 22-32cm
- Main unit, arm cuff, instruction manual, 4 “AA” batteries